Au2mate Ltd is extremely busy and therefore we are looking for a new competent colleague to expand our highly qualified team of automation engineers in UK. Au2mate supplies MIS/MES and automation solutions for the dairy industry and related industries worldwide. These solutions are built on platforms from the leading suppliers of PLC/SCADA/MES systems and are designed in strict accordance with the requirements from each individual customer. Au2mate works internationally and project oriented according to leading standards and methods.
• Customer contact, including clarification of requirements
• Project management/execution
• Functional Description (FDS) writing
• Design/development of software for PLC/PC-based control systems
• Planning and participation in testing
• Participation in commissioning and service of plants
• Participation in the development of standards/procedures
• Engineering or other relevant technical background
• Experience with dairy processes or similar
• Experience with ISA S88 and/or S95 standards
• 3 years or more of PLC/SCADA programming experience in one or more of the following systems: -Siemens, Allen Bradley, ABB 800xA, Schneider, Modicon, Mitsubishi, Wonderware and WinCC
• Masters English at a high level
• Positive and with entrepreneurship
• Good interpersonal skills and flexibility
• Quality-conscious and structured
• Understands the importance of communicating with customers and colleagues
• Adaptable and in possession of a high level of personal drive
• Ability to keep a sense of perspective in stressful situations
• Good at knowledge sharing and not afraid of asking colleagues for advice
An exciting and challenging job in an international growing company with a very high level of professionalism and attractive future prospects, including training in our own training facility, Au2mate Academy, at our head office in Denmark.
At Au2mate you will participate in every phase of the project from order to design, programming, testing, commissioning and handover. The keywords in connection with the daily work are freedom and influence with responsibility, an informal atmosphere where humour is not a drawback and good working conditions.
The job is based either at our main office in Hackthorpe, Cumbria or our newly establish office in Bristol, but some travel activity in connection with project- and commissioning activities must be expected, mainly in the UK and Denmark. We expect the successful candidate to be a UK resident and have a current UK work permit, if required.
Au2mate offers an attractive salary that matches your qualifications as well as a pension scheme and a yearly bonus.